2 New Cartoons for you!

I love cartoons, don’t you? They have such a powerful way of expressing emotions and feeling and ideas in a way that you just can’t do with live action. Maybe that’s why I love making them so much…

Either way, today I have 2 brand new videos for you. I’m sure you will love them!

First, you get to see the brand new Panic to Freedom video! It’s the first ever fully animated Panic to Freedom video!

You’ve heard rumors of a space…not necessarily a physical place, but an environment. One that can be created anywhere.

A space where everyone is free to express themselves openly, honestly, and be received with compassion and love. A space where you are truly free to be who you are, and a space where solving problems, growth, and freedom are the foundational building blocks of the gatherings of like heart, and mind, from all over the world.

The rumors are true. This space does exist.

In fact, the only thing required, is your participation.

Welcome to the beginning.

~ ~ ~ ~

And second, and maybe even more exciting, is a brand new Spirit Science!!

Spirit Science 22_4 is sort of a step back to the first episode of Episode 22 of Spirit Science, covering some of the basics and stuff that we looked at over a year ago in fresh light and also perhaps to expand on some ideas about what “Source Energy” actually means.

I see a lot of stuff about “Source” from the perspective of the Grand Unified Field, this all encompassing Field of All-ness that is so “Everything” that if I told you otherwise, I’d be lying.

And while this is a wonderful description of “Source”, it certainly leaves almost everything to the imagination, and it doesn’t really give us anything solid or tangible for right here, right now, on this dimension. You know, the physical one that we live on?

Granted, a lot of our thinking and emotions take place on what would seem to be a less-than-physical plane, and that’s an important discussion too. Questions like “Where do the source of our emotions come from?” pose as real pieces to the grand puzzle that is the “Who are we, where do we come from, and why are we here?” Mystery of the Human Race.

So, in today’s Spirit Science, what I want to discuss is “How do these ideas of “Source” and “Grand Unified Field” apply to this Physical Reality that we live in?” I think that by opening up THAT discussion, we can then take it one step further and relate what we find to our emotions and thoughts too.

All that’s left… is to watch the video :)

To read more, click here

Comments

1. I am opposed to this bill on two grnodus. The first, being obvious, is religious reasons. Given that bias, I still do not believe homosexuals need civil protection. I do not see signs around town that say “We don’t serve queers here.” If anything, I see the general public bending over backwards to these people as the very active homosexual movement has left people fearful of lawsuits. Also, one’s sexual orientation cannot be discerned on the outside like skin color can. Sure homosexuals often drop hints in flamboyant ways, but a flamboyant man is not necessarily a homosexual and a straight man can pretend to be homosexual in order to take advantage of the benefits offered him by this bill, such as free access to public restrooms, showers and locker rooms of the opposite sex. You can see where the abuses will begin and now the general public, through one stroke of Ritter’s pen, will have no recourse. That is a stripping of freedoms and a moral ground that I oppose.The second ground I referred to earlier is the rights of employers. They have now lost some of their ability to fire or hire individuals at will, which is too bad, as it decreases national productivity and limits an employer’s ability to make decisions based upon their own values and belief systems. Example one: a slacker finally gets fired from his job. Afterwards, he files a lawsuit claiming it was his homosexuality that was the real reason for his firing, whether he is gay or not. With this new bill behind him, he wins in court and puts the small business out of business to the detriment of society as a whole.Example two: religious organizations and other businesses that have deep moral objections to homosexuality as a company belief system will now be challenged by the Michael Jones of the world. Gays will flood these companies with applications, knowing full well it is not in the best interest of the organization and knowing full well that the organizations will have to deny the application. No conservative church is going to hire a homosexual and they know it and they will use this Bill to try to force their belief systems on the church or sue. They have, for years, been trying to force Christians and others to change how they view acts of homosexuality, and now they will have the courts to back them up. Interesting how a group that claims all they want is acceptance, won’t accept other’s point of view.My final note is this. Though it may seem trite, I believe in hating the sin and not the sinner. I also find heterosexuals who sleep around just as reprehensible. I burn with anger toward infidelity. God created sex to be enjoyed in a monogamous relationship between a man and a woman and anything that looks different from that is wrong. The good news is, thank God our salvation is not dependent upon our activities. Christ can heal our sins and He can help us as we walk out of our addictions. We all have issues, whether we struggle with alcoholism, pride, insecurity or homosexuality. Through Christ, we can overcome.

2. Israels policies of late are guenartaed to give Israelis a tunnel at the end of the light. The whole world watches and wonders when the people are gonna wake up. Will it be too late? In fact, is it already too late?

3. Hello :)
    Please keep me on the email list. Thank you so much.

Vanessa Hart

4. Keep me on the list please. I enjoy your work very much.

5. Please add me. Thank u love and light

6. I would very much love to stay on the list and receive your emails! Continue with your wonderful work and make people happy! :)

7. Yes, please keep my email on the list, thank you.

8. Joao Pedro Silva (14 Years old) says:

hey just wanna say thanks :D thanks for all that you have done i need to help you because i helped me so much contact me if you wish

9. Please keep me on the list and keep me enlightened!

Thanks for everything :-)

with abundant love,
    Sam

10. Can’t wait to be part of the new beginning.

You’re awesome.

Love, Light and Blessings to all.

Debbie Cutler.

11. Bobby LaBounty says:

Please add me to your new mailing list. Love what you guys do. It all starts within.

12. Noel Benavidez says:

Love your work! Add me to the new list! Would love to hear more from you guys.

13. Ruby Anahi says:

Wonderful. Sometimes it feels as if the people who have awakened to realize these things are all scattered across the country :( It feels kind of lonely not knowing someone who enjoys talking about these amazing discoveries and sharing ideas about it. I would love to join these community calls and meet more like-minded individuals. Thank you so much for everything!! I got a new email and would love to keep hearing more from you guys!

Namaste.
    -Ruby.Anahi

14. I love being connected to the joy you guys provide & would love to continue receiving emails. Thank you for all the amazing work.

15. Thanks guys

16. Rose chaparro says:

Thank you. Great videos!

17. Thank you alot guys for what you have done.And I love a lot your spirit science series.

To finish , i’d like to be add in the list.

Thank you so much
    May the divine light shine upon you my dear friends.

Jad.Peace

18. I thought I was already a member, but it says that I am not and that you are not taking new members :(. I still would love to be on the mailing list. Thank you so much.

19. I love watching your videos, they are really awesome. Keep up the wonderful work & keep me on the e-mail list :-D

20. I have enjoyed everything you have done and look forward to seeing you in the future.

21. Jason Moorehead says:

Please add me to the new email list. I would really like to get involved as much as possible with you guys. Thank you. your videos have done so much for me.

-Jason Moorehead

LEAVE A COMMENT

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Join us for the Panic to Freedom New Year Relaunch
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
Happy halloween
A placerat mauris placerat et penatibus porta aliquet sed dapibus, pulvinar urna cum aliquet arcu lectus sed tortor, ut porta tincidunt nec, nisi nunc urna nec dolor turpis? Velit ultrices, aenean ultrices nunc ultricies vel vel! A placerat mauris placerat et penatibus porta aliquet.
Welcome to our website!
A placerat mauris placerat et penatibus porta aliquet sed dapibus, pulvinar urna cum aliquet arcu lectus sed tortor, ut porta tincidunt nec, nisi nunc urna nec dolor turpis? Velit ultrices, aenean ultrices nunc ultricies vel vel! A placerat mauris placerat et penatibus porta aliquet. Integer ut! Lundium quis porta, dictumst tristique mattis dis velit odio magna adipiscing nunc augue ultricies ultricies. Pellentesque porttitor parturient ut phasellus et, turpis vel lorem ultricies turpis urna cum in urna porttitor.
Albert Einstein
Macbook Pro
* Intel Core i7 (3.8GHz, 6MB cache)
* Retina Display (2880 x 1880 px)
* NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M (Iris)
* 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
* Thunderbolt 2 (up to 20Gb/s)
* Faster All-Flash Storage (X1)
* Long Lasting Battery (9 hours)
INTERGALACTIC COMPANY
"Ridiculus enim cras placerat facilisis amet lorem ipsum scelerisque sagittis lorem tis!"
Jojn Doe, CEO
Tel.: +1 (800) 123-45-67, +1 (800) 123-45-68
Fax: +1 (800) 123-45-69 (any time, 24/7/365)
E-mail: info@intergalactic.company
Address:
221, Mount Olimpus,
Rheasilvia region, Mars,
Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
Turpis dis amet adipiscing hac montes odio ac velit? Porta, non rhoncus vut, vel, et adipiscing magna pulvinar adipiscing est adipiscing urna. Dignissim rhoncus scelerisque pulvinar?
WELCOME TO WEBSITE
Nisi mus sit lectus, velit tincidunt? Aliquam. Adipiscing a duis, enim purus dis, etiam odio auctor sed pulvinar proin dolor. Egestas dolor ridiculus elit lacus nunc quis aliquet. Aliquet et. Nunc et, tristique amet sagittis integer magna.
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
"A placerat mauris placerat et penatibus porta aliquet sed dapibus, pulvinar urna cum aliquet arcu lectus sed tortor aliquet sed dapibus."
John Doe, Astronomer
Bubble Company Inc. © 2011-2014
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
Ivan Churakov, developer
Tel.:
Fax:
E-mail:
+1 (800) 800-1234, +1 (800) 123-4567
+1 (800) 800-1234 (ext. 1234)
ivan.churakov@domain.tld
http://halfdata.com/
My CodeCanyon Portfolio
Banner Manager Pro - CodeCanyon Item for Sale
Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode - CodeCanyon Item for Sale
Code Shop - CodeCanyon Item for Sale
Keyword Tooltips - CodeCanyon Item for Sale
Subscribe & Download - CodeCanyon Item for Sale
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iMTAwJSIgaGVpZ2h0PSIxMDAlIiBzcmM9Ii8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3NCV1BDdmR2OEJrP2F1dG9wbGF5PTEiIGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyPSIwIiBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4+PC9pZnJhbWU+
ENJOY AURORA BOREALIS
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Tempor placerat pid penatibus eros facilisis rhoncus magna non sed dis risus. Ac ut! Vel vut enim porta lectus est habitasse egestas in. Augue dapibus odio! Rhoncus porttitor scelerisque sagittis, elementum magna, vut scelerisque enim elit parturient dignissim platea vel nascetur porta lacus mid odio, in ut, rhoncus, platea etiam enim quis integer placerat, mid, natoque, non scelerisque non!
Santa Claus